It was my worst illness in my life. I remember, I went to a Party some night and after it, I start to have throat and neck ache. Everything was very strangerous for me, because I’ve never had a pain like that. I thought that to the next day this pain will to finish, but it didn’t. I was very worried; also I told everything to my mom. She says that everything was very unusual and she take me to the hospital. There the doctor did me an ultrasound scan and with this, he knew that what I have was a tiroiditis. I felt bad, then the doctor said that I didn’t go to the school for four days and that I must to stay in bed. Also I did everything what the he said. I didn’t go to school, and I have to say, that I get bored all the time! But this week was Easter week also a can say that there were greats vacations to me!
VACATIONS
My sister and me
domingo, 18 de abril de 2010
TIROIDITIS
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
anto! i have never listen this illnes! so strange! but i think that is very contagious because jose parada has the same symptom at the same night!
ResponderEliminarOh! Poor little girl! Hahaha
ResponderEliminarI hope you'ra feeling better
See you soon
ooooh poor
ResponderEliminarWow! l have the same illnes! It was very bad! l didn't know that you had this illnes..
ResponderEliminar