
My ideal house is going to be inside the forest. With all the animals of it, because I like animals. It is not going to be big. I want a little cabin. The dining room must have a little wood table with six wooden chairs and the walls have to be white. The living room is going to have two littlies armchairs and a chimney. The kitchen must be bigger, because I love cooking. Upstairs will be my room. It is going to be beautiful, whit a big Beth. Near it, a small night table with many books and a Lamp. The curtains must have flowers and the bathroom is going to be not big but not small, with a little window. The garden is going to be the biggest and the most beautiful in the world, with a lot of flowers of all colors, and with all the animals I like. In the middle, a swimming pool for the hot days of the summer.
Antonia! That would be a pretty house! I think your dream house is amazing!
ResponderEliminarYour dream house is very cousy!
ResponderEliminarWhat a cousy House!! I like the nature to! But I wouldn´t like to live in the forest! I´m scared to animals!!
ResponderEliminarantonia its a beautiful house! But i think that you are very far for the people!
ResponderEliminar