Since twelve years ago, Chile didn´t go to the World Cup. This year, Chile classify for this competition. All the Chilean was happy and was making celebrations. On Wednesday 16 was the first match with Honduras and we won it. It was great. The Chilean team played very good. The second match was last Monday with Switzerland, and we won the game again. Chile was amazing because we thought that Switzerland will win us.
This World Cup is taking place in South Africa. The place is beautiful and the Stadiums are very big and great!
I love the Chilean match. I love all the players, especially Alexis Sanchez and Mark Gonzales. I think they are very handsome and they play very good! I enjoy seeing the games which them.
I think that Chile is going to pass to the second round, because we have a nice match, they have a lot of energy, they want to win and all Chile is supporting them.
I LOVE CHILEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
ResponderEliminarI love Alexis Sanchez too! He plays very well!
ResponderEliminar