VACATIONS

VACATIONS
My sister and me

jueves, 10 de junio de 2010

CLOTHES

I like buying new clothes. I usually go with my friends to buy something because that is funny for us. I like to use large clothes, because I think that are comfortable. I used to wear small jeans, but now I think they are too narrow. I used to wear plain clothes but they were too boring so now I prefer to use bright and patterned clothes. I like to wear jackets too, because they are beautiful. I like huts. They are wonderful but I use only small huts, the others make me look very young.

My dream is wearing the same clothes like in the 1950. I love dresses. I think they are comfortable and I love the men who use suit. I think they look very handsome. I don’t like the fashion of today. The guy use trousers too wide and the t-shirts are too big. And the girls don’t use clothes big enough for them. All her clothes are narrow!

2 comentarios: